Saturday, May 21, 2011

Been too long...

So sorry that it has been a while since I have posted anything.. We are all doing wonderful here!! Tyler is talking up a storm lately! He is trying to repeat everything and it is so funny to hear him talk to his toys!! Frank is doing awesome in school and we are almost within a year of him graduating!! We are getting close to going to Lubbock for the firework stand and we are all very very excited to go! I miss my family and it will be awesome to be able to spend 2 weeks with them!! I am starting up a jewelery business also! Lia Sophia is an amazing jewelery company and I will be a consultant next month!! They have amazing stuff!! I am so glad to be able to join their company! Tyler and I have been able to get out and spend some time with some amazing people here lately! It is nice to have other mommies and kids to hang out with! Today is a wonderful day already! We are planning to get out of the house and make the most of it! I will be posting more about the jewelery business once i get started up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment