Monday, July 18, 2011

It is not my day.....

So today has been quite the day.. From dealing with my son deciding to scream all morning.. To trying to deal with the people at Time Warner.. Ugh!! I am glad it is already 4pm so I know that bed time is just around the corner.. I am so ready for Frank to be here tomorrow night! We miss him terribly and we are ready to have him home.. Although he will only be here for the night it is still something! Once I got Tyler down for nap time the day got much better! I got some cleaning done and now we are watching Tangled! He loves this movie so much! He is so cute when we watch it too.. He laughs at all the right places and he keeps talking about her hair!! hahahaa!! Well hopefully the rest of the day continues down the good path! ha! We are just about to start making dinner and then we will probably head upstairs for an early bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment